Professional Certification in Galileo
The Galileo is the most well-known among computerized systems utilized in storing and retrieving information and in conducting all transactions relevant to travel. With a Professional Diploma in the Galileo system, you will absolutely gain advantage over other aspirants in the field. This course will give its participants an in depth understanding in the Galileo system interface and how to use it to create bookings, it will also give knowledge regarding the Reservation maintenance specifically the skills in entering and updating Passenger Name Record (PNR) data with information such as special requests, seat assignments and frequent flyer account numbers, how to handle electronic ticketing and interpret paperless data.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Module 1: Introduction to Galileo
- Module 2: Checking the Flight Availability
- Module 3: Selling Air Segments
- Module 4: Booking Files
- Module 5: Galileo Supplementary Data
- Module 6: Modifying Itinerary and Booking Files in Galileo
- Module 7: Fare Displays and Quotations
- Module 8: Ticket Production
- Module 9: Advanced Seat Assignments
- Module 10: Galileo Client Files and Queues
- Module 11: Galileo Reference Information
- Module 12: Galileo Travelscreen
- Module 13: Galileo Hotel Reservations
- Module 14: Galileo Cars Rentals
- Module 15: Galileo TIMATIC
Certification Issued By:
PITA Panama International Tourism Association
The panama international tourism association (PITA) is a statutory board as global organization. It champions the development of international tourism sector, one of the country's key service sectors and economic pillars, and undertakes the marketing and promotion to the world as a tourism destination.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.