Airline Ground Operations Management Professional Diploma
The course aims to enhance knowledge of participants on ground operations management approaches and international standard procedures for management of ground operation services and Service Level Agreements. It helps participants to distinguish operational issues and gaps of practices on ground operations management system as well as to address future improvement strategies. This course will familiarize the students in controlling and supervising airline stations to ensure the provision of safe, reliable and cost effective handling services, is of paramount importance to the success of an airline.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Introduction to Airline Industry
- Principles in Airline Ground Operations Management
- Ground Staff Responsibilities and Functions
- Operation Ground Standards and Service Quality
- Audits and Service Level Agreements
- Airline Security Management
- Check-in Procedures, Arrivals and Departures
- Managing disrupted and delayed flights
- Pre & Post Flight Procedures
- Overseeing Incoming Flights
- Baggage Handling Management
- Handling Passengers with disabilities
- Dangerous Goods & Special Cargo
- Effective People Management
Certification Issued By:
PITA Panama International Tourism Association
The panama international tourism association (PITA) is a statutory board as global organization. It champions the development of international tourism sector, one of the country's key service sectors and economic pillars, and undertakes the marketing and promotion to the world as a tourism destination.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.